Thursday 13 October 2011

Final Preparations

Final preparations are under way. I've printed out most of the addresses, phone numbers and maps I'll need with me on The Tour and I'm about to give Astrid a hoover out, freshen up and general once over. Apparently, I have a brake-light out on the nearside, so I'll have to find a bulb over at Halford$ - Astra's have an odd stop and tail bulb....the pips on the base are 120 degrees, not 180 degrees apart. Strange, but true!

Day off work tomorrow to pack and get prepared. I have to help Mrs RT prep for her week in Paris at an exhibition so I doubt it will be a calm and quiet day. Hopefully, I'll get a run over to the Cash and Carry to load up on chip-fat, or else it will be down to Sainsburgers for a bunch of 5 litre 'Consumers Pride' bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment