Friday 14 October 2011

Countdown is progressing

Less than 24 hours till departure. Today will be spent splitting my time between chores around the house and getting ready for The Grand Tour. It's a nice 'drying day' so I hope I can get all Mrs RT's laundry order finished and dry. We're both away, so we need all our clobber, plus the kids will need a supply of stuff for next week. MIL and FIL are house-sitting so fingers crossed, all should be well while we are off on our travels.

I've just fitted a three-way socket into Astrid. Plugged into the lighter socket, this will give me one feed for the inverter (laptop charging), one for the phone charger and one spare for the emergency lead-lamp should I need that for anything. I still need to stock up on fuel so I shall do that a bit later on, as well as getting in chicken supplies and that stop and tail lamp I forgot to get yesterday....oops!

So much to do....tools to round up (Pod and HM may have a couple of jobs for me), kit bag to pack and a box of assorted electrical/pooter gubbins for Two to load up. Ho hum.....must crack on!



No comments:

Post a Comment