Tuesday 18 October 2011

Eco

Now....how can I describe Eco in just one word? Gregarious, avuncular, funny, cheeky, witty, welcoming, erudite, charming, entertaining and one of life's all round 'good eggs'. Er, that was more than one word, wasn't it?

How can I describe Eco in just one word? Easy.......Eco! Having formed a mental image of Eco over the months of banter and repartee in the Bar, I'm happy to say that I wasn't far off at all. He's a down-to-earth, thoroughly charming chap and both Himself and his lovely wife made me feel very welcome and at home. And I can't think of a better way of being woken up in the morning than by a sunrise over the Welsh countryside (ably assisted by Benson and George II, the furry alarm clocks) followed by a 'Full Welsh Breakfast'. Spot on!

No comments:

Post a Comment