Saturday 22 October 2011

Bronze

Bronze came as a bit of a surprise, but in the nicest possible way. One of the younger (by that I mean less 'wrinkly') members of the forum is Our Bronze and certainly the youngest to host a leg of the Tour. She really is a delight, as is Himself (Steve) and her four smalls. I'm having a really good time here in Norfolk and Bronze is a good laugh. Ok, so I was woken by a rather boisterous German Shepherd jumping on my more tender parts this morning, but hey....you win some you lose some! We're just sweaving through the menu for the local curry house.....yummy! I've always had a great deal of respect for Bronze, but now that I have met her in person, she has gone up even more in my estimation. I really like Bronze....she's a good'un. We've also been chatting about a couple of ideas for the future, (potentially an event for 2012) so watch this space, as they say....

No comments:

Post a Comment